Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Aching

Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired!

Seriously, I am tired! I want to SLEEP!

Today, there were a lot of casualties from the Victoria NPCC's national event.

Representing nhnp guys team in basketball, there were: Jin Xing, Jie Heng, Anli, Yi Yang and Jansen

Representing nhnp girls team in captain's ball, there were: Wei Qi, Stella, Hui Yu, Carissa, Chen Yu, Xenia and me.

In the end, the Guys got second for the Basketball Match.

For us, We clinched the FIRST Trophy for our Captain's Ball game.

Damn tiring while playing, we played by points system. For the first game, we tied 8-8 with Yio Chu Kang Sec. After that, we managed to win all the other schools that we played with. There are: Raffles Girls, Seng Kang, and Anglican. After playing with these 4 schools, we competed in the semi finals with Chestnut Drive for the final match. The final match for us was with Evergreen Secondary.

Conclusion, it is a very tiring day! Seems like I better train on my stamina soon. Haha. I am too Lazy for anything. I got tired easily from playing the matches. Sigh. Seems like I have been running round the whole court for the ball just now. Sianz. Now very tired. Gonna close my eyes soon I think.

Sad thing throughout the match. We do not have any reserves to substitute us when we were tired. Furthermore, Hui Yu injured herself while playing the second match with Raffles Girls. During the game, she fell down several times and the umpire did not even stop the game for medic. By the time she really sprain her ankle, it was Anglican's Mdm who went to take care of her.

What a disappointment on the Medics.

Several of us also got injured. Stella had her toe injured from blood clotting. Weiqi's shoe's sole came off. Chen Yu had abrasions on her knee as she fell down during the match. Carissa and I had blisters on our feet. Not that sure about Xenia, I think she had blisters also. Haha. Everyone was injured.

For the guys team, Jin Xing sprained his ankle too. Other than that, I do not think there were any more injuries.

Throughout the whole morning, the free one would be Jerome. He came as the ONLY supporter to skip chinese lessons. How "NICE" can he be?

When the whole tournament ended, we went back to school. After having lunch at 2pm, we saw Mr Chan as we sit outside NP room. He saw Hui Yu's ankle and intended to call taxi for her. Yet he went to inform Ms Lim about it again and Hui Yu had to go sickbay to place ice pack on her ankle. It was 3pm as we went to sick bay. Ms Lim place the ice pack on her ankle and asked us to wait for half an hour. During this half an hour, we saw Mr Chow who was about to go home. After which, Yi Hui came into the sick bay to take something. Hui Yu's first reaction was to shout at Yi Hui not to touch her foot. Haha. Funny reaction sia. Soon, they took the ice bag away and Yi Hui bandaged Hui Yu's ankle again while Hui Yu is scare of the way Yi Hui bandaged her ankle. HAHA! Took a cab to bring Hui Yu to see Sinseh.

At the Sinseh, Hui Yu was laughing and crying out for pain as the Doctor rub medication on her ankle. Hui Yu's expression was really mad. Haha. Laughing and keep shouting PAIN! She said that it did not hurt as Ms Lim and Yi Hui touch her ankle, but it hurts when the doctor started to massage her ankle. Funny thing sia. She took a cab home after seeing the sinseh.

So here I am, typing this lengthy post of mine.

Enjoy! =D

Can you just tell me what kind of person are you? Can I count on you? Can I? Please tell me yes. However, I was somewhat disappointed with you when I asked you to come back to accompany Hui Yu. Perhaps I was wrong about you ba. Just tell me yes, I was wrong about you and I can definitely trust you!

No comments: